Have fun with our Thanksgiving trivia puzzle. Find the answer to the Thanksgiving trivia questions and circle them in the grid below.
Click the more button to the right for your Trivia questions….
1. A greeting that people use on Thanksgiving day.
2. In what year was the first Thanksgiving?
3. What is the name of the ship on which the Pilgrims sailed?
4. Where did the Pilgrims land when they reached North America?
5. What did the Native Americans use to make their clothes?
6. The Native Americans taught the Pilgrims to ____and_____.
7. There were no schools, so who taught the Pilgrim kids?
8. Which United States president proclaimed a National Day of Thanksgiving in 1789?
9. Which United States president made it official by proclaiming the fourth Thursday in November as a national day of “Thanksgiving”?
10. At the first Thanksgiving, what did the Pilgrims use to eat with along with a spoon and knife?
11. What Indian tribe was invited to spend Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims?
12. What was the name of the Indian chief that helped the pilgrims survive the first winter?
13. What vegetable did the Pilgrims have available for Thanksgiving but did not use it because they thought that it was poisonous?
14. What percent of the Pilgrims who sailed on the Mayflower survived to celebrate Thanksgiving?
15. Who was the first astronaut to eat a turkey dinner on the moon?
16. How many days did the original Thanksgiving last?
17. The Plymouth rock has cracked three times over the years, each time getting smaller and smaller. What is the approximate size of the Plymouth rock today?
18. The first Thanksgiving feast was held to thank the ______ for sparing the lives of the survivors of the Mayflower, who landed at Plymouth Rock on December 11, 1620.
19. Who was the Pilgrim Governor who organized the first Thanksgiving feast?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and have fun with our Thanksgiving trivia puzzle. If you would like to get the answers to the questions, then send an email to email@example.com and request the answers to the questions. If you successfully complete the trivia puzzle, then email us let us know and we will list everyone who completes the Thanksgiving trivia puzzle by Thanksgiving Day.